Use of information
Information gathered by The Davis Clipper/Clipper Publishing Co. to process electronic orders for classified ads, subscriptions, missionaries, birthdays, weddings and all similar purposes is not shared with third parties, other than what is necessary for published public advertisements and public announcements.
1. As stated above, we do not share such information with others, but do reserve the right to change our policies from time to time.
2. The Davis County Clipper/Clipper Publishing Co. will have access to and will use the personally identifiable information you provide in connection with your purchases on this Web site, and it may use this data for payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, Web site evaluation and data analysis, and also for marketing and promotional materials.
3. We may share personal information with our Web site hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our Web site and conducting normal business, so long as those outside parties agree to keep the information confidential.
4. We may release your personal information to comply with the law, to enforce our Web site policies or to protect our own or others' rights, property or safety. We do not sell any information about our users on the individual customer level.
5. As with any business, it is possible that as our business develops, we might sell or buy online organizations or assets. In such transactions, information about customers often is among the assets. In the unlikely event that our company or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, such information may be one of the transferred assets.
6. You must be 18 years of age to order subscriptions, classified advertisements or any other product or service from the Davis County Clipper/Clipper Publishing Co. The information you provide with each order will be used to contact you regarding the status of any order, to ask you questions or to obtain any needed information.