BOUNTIFUL - This isn’t the year for a political candidate to slide into.
There appear to be opponents for virtually every race. In many cases, voters will have a choice between three or even four candidates when they cast their ballots.
Filing for races ended Thursday, March 20 at 5 p.m. Here is the complete list as provided by the Davis County Clerk’s Office.
U.S. House of Representatives
- District 1, Rob Bishop, Republican; Craig Bowden, Libertarian; Peter Clemens, Demoratic; Donna McAleer, Demoncratic.
- District 2, Bill Barton, Unaffiliated; Vaughn Hatton, Republican; Shaun McCausland, Constitution, Larry Meyers, Republican, Luz Robles, Democratic, Chris Stewart, Republican.
Utah Attorney General
Leslie D. Curtis, Independent American, Andrew W. McCullough, Libertarian, Sean D. Reyes, Republican and Charles A. Stormont, Democratic.
- District 18, Lars Birkeland, Republican, Ann Millner, Republican, Dwight Steffner, Libertarian.
- District 21, Jerry W. Stevenson, Republican, Sherri Tatton, Democratic.
- District 22, Stuart J. Adams, Republican, Kip Sayre, Democratic, Brent Zimmerman, Libertarian.
State House of Representatives
- District 11, Brad Dee, Republican, Amy Steed Morgan, Democratic.
- District 12, Richard A. Greenwood, Republican, Joseph Marrero, Democratic.
- District 13, Bobby G. Buckles, Democratic, Paul Ray, Republican.
- District 14, Curtis Oda, Republican, Cheryl Lynn Phipps, Democratic.
- District 15, Rich Miller, Democratic, Brad R. Wilson, Republican.
- District 16, Steve Handy, Republican, Jeffrey Ostler, Constitution, Douglas McEntire Sill, Democratic.
- District 17, Scott Balaich, Republican, Stewart E. Barlow, Republican, Eric Last, Democratic.
- District 18, Richard Bagley, Democratic, Timothy D. Hawkes, Republican, Lawrence Wright, Republican.
- District 19, Lynn Anderson, Democratic, Eli Cawley, Independent American, Daniel N. Donahoe, Democratic, Chet Loftis, Republican, Raymond Ward, Republican,
- District 20, Becky Edwards, Republican, Robert G. Moultrie, Constitution, Donna Taylor, Democratic, Brady Tracy, Constitution.
Dale L. Peterson, Republican, Dennis Yarrington, Republican.
Troy Rawlings, Republican
Van Christensen, Republican, Curtis Koch, Republican, Keith Major, Republican.
County Commission, A
Steven J. Andersen, Democratic, Dave Hill, Republican, Bret P. Millburn, Republican, Brian Muir, Republican.
County Commission, B
Barry T. Flitton, Republican, Ryan A. Macfarlane, Constitution, Michele Scharf, Republican, Jim Smith, Republican, Pamela Udy, Democratic.
Richard T. Maughan, Republican, Kevin Merrill, Republican, Anthony O. “Tony” Thompson, Republican.
Todd Richardson, Republican, Bob M. Yeaman, Republican.
Max B. Elliott, Republican.
Mark Altom, Republican.
State School Board #5
Laura Collier Belnap, Mark H. Bouchard, Brent L. Clyde, Breck England, Dalane Meeks England, Heather Aileen Gardner, Ruland Gill, JoAnn Hibbert Hamilton, Amy Hayter, Kris Kimball, Holly Ann Moss, Anne Marle Oborn, Daniel Rip, Jeffrey Sanchez, Janet Seamons, Chrtistie Slagowski.
Davis School Board #3
Hiram Alba, Walter “Wally” C. Bornermeirer, Peter Cannon, David S. Nelson, Julie Tanner, Barbara Beard White.
Davis School Board #5
Gordon S. Eckersley, David W. Lovato
Davis School Board #6
Mona Andrus, Michael Sperry, Thomas Waggoner
Davis School Board #7
Freddie Cooper, Tamara O. Lowe