• Eve — Salt Lake City’s New Year Celebration, threeday event, $15, nine downtown venues. eveslc.com.
• Kaysville’s annual New Year’s Eve celebration will be held at Davis High School, 325 S. Main, 6 to 10 p.m. Events include bingo, kid’s carnival, music, dancing and food. This is a fun family event which will end early this year. Enjoy all the fun activities and then watch the ball drop in New York at 10 p.m.
Through Dec. 28
• Savior of the World, Conference Center Theatre. Tickets required; call 801-570-0080 or visit lds.org/events. Admission limited to those 8 and older.
• All Eve performances on Temple Square are free and open to all ages. Tickets or passes are not required. Other downtown EVE events require an entrance pass; visit eveslc.com. for more information. Performances are held at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, Assembly Hall and the Tabernacle. See lds.org. for schedule of performances.
• Davis Arts Chamber Music Series presents “Hispania,” Kaysville Tabernacle, 198 W. Center, 7:30 p.m. davisarts.org. Free.
Nov. 29-Dec. 23
• “White Christmas,” CenterPoint Legacy Theatre, 525 N. 400 West, Centerville. For tickets or more information, call 801-298-1302. centerpointtheatre.org.
Jan. 13-Feb. 8
• “Forever Plaid,” CenterPoint Legacy Theatre, 525 N. 400 West, Centerville. For tickets or more information, call 801-298-1302. centerpointtheatre.org.
1st and 3rd Wednesday
• The Davis County chapter of the National Alliance on Mental Illness family meets every first and third Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. at the Intermountain Bountiful Clinic, 390 N. Main Street, Bountiful. Call Fran Wilby at 801-631-1275 or Jerry King at 801-451-5325.
• The Bountiful Breakfast Exchange Club meets each Thursday morning at 7:30 a.m. at the Country Inn and Suites, 999 N. 500 West. Visitors are welcome.
• The Davis County Amateur Radio Club meets the the second Saturday of the month, at the Davis County Sheriff’s office at 10 a.m. Web site www.dcarc.net.