• Family History Night at the Library: “It’s All A Mystery,” 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., Central Branch of Davis County Library, 155 N. Wasatch Drive, Layton. Free event, participate in games, book reading and other events.
• Try your luck at dancing. Attend the St. Patrick’s Dance with the Junction City Big Band, Weber State University’s Shepherd Union Building Ballroom, 3848 Harrison Blvd., Ogden. Dancing starts at 8 p.m., $7 person. Group dance lesson at 7 p.m. for no additional charge.
• Woods Cross Dance Company Concert, 7 p.m., Woods Cross High School
• The South Davis chapter of AARP will meet at 12:45 p.m. at Golden Years Center, 726 S. 100 East, Bountiful. Speaker to be announced. Come and enjoy programs of interest to seniors. Visitors are welcome.
• Republican Youth Leadership School. Registration for the YLS is $30 per student. This includes training, course materials, free books, and meals. Housing is also provided for any students traveling over an hour to attend. To register for this training, visit http://www.leadershipinstitute.org/Training/school.cfm?ID=24932.
• Raptor ID workshop at Feed The Birds And More, 9 to 10 a.m. Anyone interested in birds of prey should attend this informative identification program focusing on the most common raptors in Utah and the local area. Call to reserve your seat. Feed the Birds and More, 801-683-8361, www.feedthebirdsandmore.com.
Through April 4
• Bountiful/Davis Art Center will host the Annual Statewide Exhibit. 28 East State Street, South Door, 2nd Floor, Farmington. www.bdac.org.
• Storytelling at the Thomas Whitaker Museum, 168 N. Main, Centerville, 7 p.m. Diane Chamberlain, Orem, will talk about the Parrish Family in Centerville.
• The Days of ‘47 Royalty Pagent will be held at the LDS Conference Center Theater. Applications must be received by April 1 at the Pioneer Memorial Museum, 300 N. Main, SLC, UT 84103. For information call 801-532-6479 ext. 200 or www.dupinternational.org. or www.daysof47.com.
• Davis High School Moonlight Serenade, 7 to 11 p.m. Davis High School Commons Area. www.davisbands.org.
• 16th annual Great Salt Lake Bird Festival. The 2014 keynote speaker for May 17 will be The Nature Conservancy’s Conservation Geographer and expert birder Tim Boucher. www.GreatSaltLakeBirdFest.com
• Davis Arts Chamber Music Series presents “Young Artists in Concert,” Kaysville Tabernacle, 198 W. Center, 7:30 p.m. davisarts.org. Free.
• Temple Square Concert Series, 7:30 p.m., Tabernacle. Daniel Kerr, director of organ studies at BYU-Idaho will present works both classical and modern arranged for organ. Admission limited to those 8 and older.
• Temple Square Concert Series, 7:30 p.m., Assembly Hall. “O Come, Let Us Sing.” Special concert featuring talented young men performing choral, vocal, strings and piano selections. Admission limited to those 8 and older.
• National Association of Teachers of Singing, Northern Utah Chapter Classical Winners Concert, Assembly Hall on Temple Square, Salt Lake City, 7:30 p.m. Performances by first-place winners from each category of the Northern Utah Chapter’s annual competition.
• Temple Square Chorale and Orchestra at Temple Square, conducted by Ryan T. Murphy, will perform at the Tabernacle, 7:30 p.m. Tickets required; for free tickets call 801-570-0080 or visit lds.org/events.
• “Sound of Music,” CenterPoint Legacy Theatre, 525 N. 400 West, Centerville. For tickets or more information, call 801-298-1302. centerpointtheatre.org.
• ”Tomato and Pepper Basics” will be shared during a free class at the Weber Basin Water Conservation Learning Garden, 2837 E. Highway 193, Layton. RSVP by calling 771-4374 or visit www.weberbasin.com/conservation.
March 20, 27, April 3, 10
• Studio E: The Epilepsy Art Therapy Program is being offered for the first time in Utah, for people with epilepsy. The Studio E program will take place at Art Access, 230 S. 500 West, Salt Lake City, from 4 to 6 p.m. Each session will be led by licensed art therapist Ida Yoked (MA, ATR). To learn more about the local program, visit www.utahepilepsy.org. or call Margo at 801-455-6089 or firstname.lastname@example.org. or Amanda at Art Access at 801-328-0703, option 5.
1st and 3rd Wednesday
• The Davis County chapter of the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) meets every first and third Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. at the Intermountain Bountiful Clinic, 390 N. Main St., Bountiful. Call Fran Wilby at 801-631-1275 or Jerry King at 801-451-5325.
• The Bountiful Breakfast Exchange Club meets at 7:30 a.m. at Country Inn and Suites, 999 N. 500 West, West Bountiful. Visitors welcome.
• The Davis County Amateur Radio Club meets the second Saturday of the month at the Davis County Sheriff’s office at 10 a.m. Web site www.dcarc.net.