• Farmers Market, 875 S. 50 West, Kaysville, 5 to 8 p.m.
• Family First Monday Event, sponsored by Macaroni Kid, a non-profit dedicated to delivering the latest on all the family-friendly events and activities in Davis County. Super Hero Horseplay is the theme for the event, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Farmington Station Park, 320 N. Station Parkway, Farmington. shopatstationpark.com/play. 801-923-9111.
• Capoeira, Brazilian martial arts, at Red Butte Garden, free with regular admission. Performances at 6 and 7 p.m. redbuttegarden.org/monday-family-night.
• Viewmont High School Class of 1974 40-year reunion, 6 p.m. Hatch Park, 50 West Center Street, North Salt Lake. There is no cost to attend. No food or beverage will be provided; you can bring your own water and dinner if you’d like!! Just come and visit! No formal invitations will be mailed. Let others in the class know! Spread the word.
• Storytelling at the Centerville Whitaker Museum features Lucille East and Rhoda Rigby Mason, who will share stories of early Centerville including Grandma & Kids Company. 168 N. Main, Centerville, Margot, 801-797-9916.
• Cruise Night, Station Park, 320 N. Station Parkway, Farmington, 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
• Back to School Book Sale, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Davis County North Branch, 562 S.1000 East, Clearfield, (just west of I-15 and north of Clearfield High School).
• The South Davis Chapter of AARP will meet at 12:30 p.m. at the Golden Years Center, 726 S. 100 East, Bountiful. The speaker will be Adam Yeates, a superintendent at the Rio Tinto Smelter. Visitors are welcome.
• Bountiful High School Class of 1974 40th reunion:
Picnic, Friday, Aug. 15, 6 p.m. Bring own dinner. Dessert, drinks provided. Bountiful City Park, 200 W. 400 N., Carolyn Bright Luckau firstname.lastname@example.org.
Golf, noon, Aug. 16, Bountiful Ridge Golf Course. Contact Paul Folsom, email@example.com. to reserve your spot.
Reunion, Aug. 16, 7 to 11 p.m., Oakridge Country Club.
• Senator Todd Weiler Talks Hot Topics: Legislative Plans Affecting Current Davis County Issues, 7 p.m., South Branch Library, 725 S. Main, Bountiful. Sponsored by the League of Women Voters of Davis County.
Through Aug. 29
• Bountiful/Davis Art Center presents: Nothing Flat, Bountiful/Davis Art Center is located at 28 E. State Street, South Door, 2nd Floor, Farmington. 801 451-3660 or visit us online at www.bdac.org http://www.bdac.org/ email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Bountiful Concert in the Park features Red Desert Ramblers, country/bluegrass, 7 p.m., 400 N. 200 West, Bountiful. Please bring a donation for the Bountiful Food Pantry.
• Free Concert in the Park, 7:30 p.m. Tuesday Sessions; eclectic mix of accoustic pop. Brigham Young Historic Park, State Street and 2nd Avenue, Salt Lake City.
• Sunday Concert Series, 7 p.m., Kenley Amphitheater in Layton Commons Park. Free. Celena Shafer & Friends will perform. Celena will be joined by husband Brad and singers Chad Miller, Lindsea Garside, Martha Gutierrez, Wendy Flanders, Melissa Stettler, and the Cooper/Harris family. Celena lives in Layton with her husband and four young sons.
• Free Concert in the Park, 7:30 p.m. New Hot 5; New Orleans-style Dixieland jazz band. Brigham Young Historic Park, State Street and 2nd Avenue, Salt Lake City.
• Danielle Bradbery will perform at 8 p.m. at the Kenley Amphitheater in Layton Commons Park, presented by the Davis Arts Council, 801-546-8575, davisarts.org.
• Free Concert in the Park, 7:30 p.m. Midlife Crisis, will perform. Brigham Young Historic Park, State Street and 2nd Avenue, Salt Lake City.
• Crescent Super Band will perform at 8 p.m. at the Kenley Amphitheater in Layton Commons Park, presented by the Davis Arts Council, 801-546-8575, davisarts.org.
• Woods Cross Arts in the Park Concert features Andy Leger with special guest Jake Larabee. Andy will do some incredible covers of Billy Joel, Elton John, and other iconic piano men. 7 p.m. Free, Woods Cross City Mountain View Park, visible from Legacy Highway at the 500 South exit in Woods Cross. Picnic dinners are welcome.
July 29-Aug. 4
• “Annie Get Your Gun,” 7 p.m., Farmington Community Arts Center, 120 S. Main. Tickets $5 in advance. $6 day of show.
Aug. 11-Sept. 6
• “Peter Pan,” CenterPoint Legacy Theatre, 525 N. 400 West, Centerville. For tickets or more information, call 801-298-1302. centerpointtheatre.org.
• Free lunch and financial workshop, 11:30 a.m., Robintinos, 1385 S. 500 West, Bountiful. Seating limited call 801-298-3241 for reservations. Heritage Place Blue Harbor Senior Living.
First and Third Wednesday
• The Davis County chapter, National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) meets first and third Wednesdays, 7:30 p.m. at Intermountain Bountiful Clinic, 390 N. Main, Bountiful. Call Fran Wilby, 801-631-1275 or Jerry King, 801-451-5325.
• The Bountiful Breakfast Exchange Club meets at 7:30 a.m. at Country Inn and Suites, 999 N. 500 West, West Bountiful. Visitors welcome.
• The Davis County Amateur Radio Club meets the second Saturday of the month at the Davis County Sheriff’s office at 10 a.m. website is dcarc.net.
• A group of friends meet to give support, acceptance and emotional recovery from the features of borderline personality disorder, 600 E. 600 South, Ogden, noon to 1 p.m. beginning July 7. Ages 12 and up. Penny @ 801-393-2342. (Not to replace therapy or meds).