• “Mini” book sale, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Central Davis Library Branch, 155 North Wasatch Dr., Layton.
• Meet Olympic Gold Medalist Ted Ligety, with a special appearance by Dia Frampton, plaza at Valley Fair Mall, West Valley City, 3 to 5 p.m.
Through April 4
• Bountiful/Davis Art Center will host the Annual Statewide Exhibit. 28 East State Street, South Door, 2nd Floor, Farmington. www.bdac.org.
• Storytelling at the Thomas Whitaker Museum, 168 N. Main, Centerville, 7 p.m. Diane Chamberlain, Orem, will talk about the Parrish Family in Centerville.
• The Days of ‘47 Royalty Pagent will be held at the LDS Conference Center Theater. Applications must be received by April 1 at the Pioneer Memorial Museum, 300 N. Main, SLC, UT 84103. For information call 801-532-6479 ext. 200 or www.dupinternational.org. or www.daysof47.com.
• Easter Egg Dive, 10 a.m., Surf ‘n Swim, 465 N. Wasatch Drive, Layton. Registration opens March 31. Cost $5/person.
• Davis High School Moonlight Serenade, 7 to 11 p.m., Davis High School Commons Area. www.davisbands.org.
Through April 30
• Utah Arts & Museums announces the opening of the exhibition “Plural and Partial: Tracing the Intergenerational Self” at the Rio Gallery, historic Rio Grande Depot, 300 S. Rio Grande Street, SLC.
• 16th annual Great Salt Lake Bird Festival. Keynote speaker May 17 will be The Nature Conservancy’s Conservation Geographer and expert birder Tim Boucher. www.GreatSaltLakeBirdFest.co
• Temple Square Concert Series, 7:30 p.m., Assembly Hall. David Macaluso, piano. Admission limited to those 8 and older.
• Davis Arts Chamber Music Series presents “Wachet Auf: the music of J.S. Bach,” Kaysville Tabernacle, 198 W. Center, 7:30 p.m. davisarts.org. Free.
• “Sound of Music,” CenterPoint Legacy Theatre, 525 N. 400 West, Centerville. For tickets or more information, call 801-298-1302. centerpointtheatre.org.
April 21-May 17
• “Man of la Mancha,” CenterPoint Legacy Theatre, 525 N. 400 West, Centerville. For tickets or more information, call 801-298-1302. centerpointtheatre.org.
March 27, April 3, 10
• Studio E: The Epilepsy Art Therapy Program is being offered for the first time in Utah, for people with epilepsy. The Studio E program be at Art Access, 230 S. 500 West, Salt Lake City, 4 to 6 p.m. Each session will be led by licensed art therapist Ida Yoked (MA, ATR). For more, visit www.utahepilepsy.org. or call Margo at 801-455-6089 or firstname.lastname@example.org Amanda at Art Access at 801-328-0703, option 5.
1st and 3rd Wednesday
• The Davis County chapter, National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) meets first and third Wednesdays, 7:30 p.m. at Intermountain Bountiful Clinic, 390 N. Main, Bountiful. Call Fran Wilby, 801-631-1275 or Jerry King, 801-451-5325.
• The Bountiful Exchange Club meets at 7:30 a.m. at Country Inn and Suites, 999 N. 500 West, West Bountiful. Visitors welcome.
• The Davis County Amateur Radio Club meets the second Saturday of the month at the Davis County Sheriff’s office at 10 a.m. Web site www.dcarc.net.