• The Utah State University Botanical Center Gardens open house will be held from 9 a.m. to noon at 920 S. 50 West, Kaysville. The event is free and open to the public. Participants can get a map of the gardens, plant lists and free popcorn and lemonade at the Farmers Market Tent at 850 S. 50 West. From there they can visit whatever interests them on the 100-acre property. usubotanicalcenter.org/.
• Bountiful High School Class of 2004 10 Year Reunion 6 to 9:30 p.m., adults only (infants welcome) at the Stuart Residence, 79 S. Moss Hill Drive, Bountiful. Catered dinner, live music, and more! Tickets $25 each -- visit bountifulhigh2004.blogspot.com/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org for ticket info.
• Feed the Birds and More invites you to Hawk Wasatch International, 9 a.m., 197 S. 500 West, Bountiful. Seating is limited. Free. 801-683-8361. feedthebirdsandmore.com.
• Summer education series, “Breakfast Favorites.” Hill Farms Community in Kaysville, 10 a.m., Call Cotney at 801-710-9083 to sign up.
• Kaysville Patriotic Devotional, 7 p.m., Davis High School, 325 S. Main. Robert C. Oaks, speaker, free.
• Family First Monday Event, sponsored by Macaroni Kid, a non-profit dedicated to delivering the latest on all the family-friendly events and activities in Davis County. Whoopee A Water Party is the theme for the event, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Farmington Station Park, 320 N. Station Parkway, Farmington. shopatstationpark.com/play. 801-923-9111
• Cruise Night, Station Park, 320 N. Station Parkway, Farmington, 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
• Bring your family and friends to the 21st annual Antelope by Moonlight Bike Ride, 10 p.m, This is a non-competitive, family friendly event held by the light of a full-moon on Antelope Island. Prizes are offered for the best decorated bike or rider focusing on the theme – Shoot For The Moon. Judging will be at 9 p.m. on the main stage at White Rock Bay. Registration for the bike ride is on-line at AntelopebyMoonlight.com. Early registration includes a Collector’s T-shirt and is $25 per person until July 1 at 11:59 p.m. Late registration (Collector’s T-shirt not guaranteed) is $30 per person until July 9 at 11:59 p.m.
• Davis County Library will host New York Times best-selling author and local resident, Jennifer Nielsen, from 2 to 4 p.m., at the South Branch library, 725 S. Main, Bountiful. For accommodations for patrons with special needs call 801-295-8732.
Through July 10
• Davis County Library Summer Reading 2014 “Fizz! Boom! Read!” Interactive family events and online exploration! From constructing sci-fi landscapes or rediscovering reptiles, there’s a program for you. If you can’t make it to one of the programs, go online to discover at home. daviscounty.gov/library.
• Music in the Park, 7 p.m. Bountiful City Park, 400 N. 200 West. Voodoo orchestra (Contemporary/Jazz) will perform. Donations for the Bountiful Food Pantry will be accepted.
• Three Dog Night, Kenley Amphitheater in Layton Commons Park, 8 p.m. For tickets visit davisarts.org or call 801-546-8575.
• Free Concert in the Park, 7:30 p.m. Kenny Favero Band, contemporary pop/rock band, will perform. Brigham Young Historic Park, State Street and 2nd Avenue, Salt Lake City.
• Temple Square Concert Series, 7:30 p.m. in the Tabernacle.. BYU-Idaho Combined Choirs & Symphony Orchestra will perform. Tickets Required.
• Sunday Concert Series, 7 p.m., Kenley Amphitheater in Layton Commons Park. Free. Voices of Liberty patriotic concert is Layton City’s annual gift to the community in celebration of Independence Day.
June 30-July 1
• Kaysville/Fruit Heights Idol, Davis High School gym, 325 S. Main, Kaysville, 7 p.m.
• Free Concert in the Park, 7:30 p.m. Mountain Blue Southern gospel bluegrass a cappella quartet, will perform. Brigham Young Historic Park, State Street and 2nd Avenue, Salt Lake City.
July 2, 3, 5, 7, 8
• “Anne of Green Gables the Musical,” 7 p.m., Davis High School, 325 S. Main, Kaysville.
• “Anne of Green Gables the Musical,” 3 p.m., Davis High School, 325 S. Main, Kaysville.
June 23-July 19
• “Children of Eden,” CenterPoint Legacy Theatre, 525 N. 400 West, Centerville. For tickets or more information, call 801-298-1302. centerpointtheatre.org.
• Free lunch and financial workshop, 11:30 a.m., Robintinos, 1385 S. 500 West, Bountiful. Seating limited call 801-298-3241 for reservations. Heritage Place Blue Harbor Senior Living.
• Free caregiver class sponsored by Davis County Health Department’s Senior Services. Noon to 1 p.m., Golden Years Senior Activity Center, 726 S. 100 East, Bountiful.
First and Third Wednesday
• The Davis County chapter, National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) meets first and third Wednesdays, 7:30 p.m. at Intermountain Bountiful Clinic, 390 N. Main, Bountiful. Call Fran Wilby, 801-631-1275 or Jerry King, 801-451-5325.
Summer Art Classes
• Bountiful/Davis Art Center will host more than 20 different children’s summer workshops. Classes range from watercolor, to graffiti/street art to contemporary dance. Monday-Friday, two hours a day. Sign your children up for an art adventure today. More information can be found at bdac.org/?page_id=830
• Bountiful/Davis Art Center is offering a wide range of classes for adults. There are many other unique classes each running for four weeks at $65 per class. To sign up, contact BDAC at 801.451.3660 or email@example.com. Class schedule at bdac.org.
• The Bountiful Breakfast Exchange Club meets at 7:30 a.m. at Country Inn and Suites, 999 N. 500 West, West Bountiful. Visitors welcome.
• The Davis County Amateur Radio Club meets the second Saturday of the month at the Davis County Sheriff’s office at 10 a.m. website is dcarc.net.
• A group of friends meet to give support, acceptance and emotional recovery from the features of borderline personality disorder, 600 E. 600 South, Ogden, noon to 1 p.m. beginning July 7. Ages 12 and up. Penny @ 801-393-2342. (Not to replace therapy or meds).