• Family First Monday Event, sponsored by Macaroni Kid, a non-profit dedicated to delivering the latest on all the family-friendly events and activities in Davis County. Whoopee A Water Party is the theme for the event, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Farmington Station Park, 320 N. Station Parkway, Farmington. shopatstationpark.com/play. 801-923-9111
• Storytelling at the Centerville Whitaker Museum features Margaret Farmer, “50 years of Margaret’s School of Custom Dressmaking. 168 N. Main, Centerville, Margot, 801-797-9916.
• Cruise Night, Station Park, 320 N. Station Parkway, Farmington, 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
• Bring your family and friends to the 21st annual Antelope by Moonlight Bike Ride, 10 p.m, This is a non-competitive, family friendly event held by the light of a full-moon on Antelope Island. Prizes are offered for the best decorated bike or rider focusing on the theme – Shoot For The Moon. Judging will be at 9 p.m. on the main stage at White Rock Bay. Registration for the bike ride is on-line at AntelopebyMoonlight.com. Early registration includes a Collector’s T-shirt and is $25 per person until July 1 at 11:59 p.m. Late registration (Collector’s T-shirt not guaranteed) is $30 per person until July 9 at 11:59 p.m. Please bring mosquito repellant.
• Davis County Library will host New York Times best-selling author and local resident, Jennifer Nielsen, from 2 to 4 p.m., at the South Branch library, 725 S. Main, Bountiful. For accommodations for patrons with special needs call 801-295-8732.
• Ogden Pioneer Days hosts a devotional featuring President Dieter F. Uchtdorf, Second Counselor in the First Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 6 p.m., Dee Events Center, free, 801-626-8500.
• WSU will host the 36th annual Lindquist Family Symphony Pops and Fireworks, 9 p.m., Ada Lindquist Plaza and pond area, free, 801-626-6468.
• The South Davis Chapter of AARP ( a social non-partison group) will meet at 12:30 p.m. at the Golden Years Center, 726 S. 100 East, Bountiful. Visitors are welcome.
• Sunday Concert Series, 7 p.m., Kenley Amphitheater in Layton Commons Park. Free. Ophir Creek, will perform folk, bluegrass and Southern Gospel Music.
• Red Rock Ramblers (bluegrass band), concert at Red Butte Garden, free with regular admission. Performances at 6 and 7 p.m. www.redbuttegarden.org/monday-family-night.
• Free Concert in the Park, 7:30 p.m. Synergy, song and dance troup will perform medleys from Broadway shows and animation movies. Brigham Young Historic Park, State Street and 2nd Avenue, Salt Lake City.
• Bountiful Concert in the Park features Peter Breinholt, 7 p.m., 400 N. 200 West, Bountiful. Please bring a donation for the Bountiful Food Pantry.
• The Music of Motown with Changing Lanes Experience, presented by the Davis Arts Council, 801-546-8575, www.davisarts.org/dac/default2.aspx. 8 p.m., Kenley Amphitheater in Layton Commons Park.
• Island Traditions of Utah, Polynesian music and dance, at Red Butte Garden, free with regular admission. Performances at 6 and 7 p.m. www.redbuttegarden.org/monday-family-night.
• Eclipse will perform at 8 p.m. at the Kenley Amphitheater in Layton Commons Park, presented by the Davis Arts Council, 801-546-8575, www.davisarts.org/dac/default2.aspx.
June 23-July 19
• “Children of Eden,” CenterPoint Legacy Theatre, 525 N. 400 West, Centerville. For tickets or more information, call 801-298-1302. www.centerpointtheatre.org/.
July 2, 3, 5, 7, 8
• “Anne of Green Gables the Musical,” 7 p.m., Davis High School, 325 S. Main, Kaysville.
• “Anne of Green Gables the Musical,” 3 p.m., Davis High School, 325 S. Main, Kaysville.
• Free caregiver class sponsored by Davis County Health Department’s Senior Services. Noon to 1 p.m., Golden Years Senior Activity Center, 726 S. 100 East, Bountiful.
• The Small Business Development Center at WSU presents “Start Smart: Business Start-Up Seminar,” a two-hour single session workshop designed to help entrepreneurs understand the basics to start a business, 10 a.m. to noon, WSU Davis, free, register at clients.utahsbdc.org/.
• Free lunch and financial workshop, 11:30 a.m., Robintinos, 1385 S. 500 West, Bountiful. Seating limited call 801-298-3241 for reservations. Heritage Place Blue Harbor Senior Living.
First and Third Wednesday
• The Davis County chapter, National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) meets first and third Wednesdays, 7:30 p.m. at Intermountain Bountiful Clinic, 390 N. Main, Bountiful. Call Fran Wilby, 801-631-1275 or Jerry King, 801-451-5325.
Summer Art Classes
• Bountiful/Davis Art Center will host more than 20 different children’s summer workshops. Classes range from watercolor, to graffiti/street art to contemporary dance. Monday-Friday, two hours a day. Sign your children up for an art adventure today. More information can be found at www.bdac.org/?page_id=830
• Bountiful/Davis Art Center is offering a wide range of classes for adults. There are many other unique classes each running for four weeks at $65 per class. To sign up, contact BDAC at 801.451.3660 or www.bdac.org/. Class schedule at www.bdac.org/.
• The Bountiful Breakfast Exchange Club meets at 7:30 a.m. at Country Inn and Suites, 999 N. 500 West, West Bountiful. Visitors welcome.
• The Davis County Amateur Radio Club meets the second Saturday of the month at the Davis County Sheriff’s office at 10 a.m. website is www.dcarc.net/go/.
• A group of friends meet to give support, acceptance and emotional recovery from the features of borderline personality disorder, 600 E. 600 South, Ogden, noon to 1 p.m. beginning July 7. Ages 12 and up. Penny @ 801-393-2342. (Not to replace therapy or meds).