• Cruise Night, Station Park, 320 N. Station Parkway, Farmington, 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
• Davis County Library will host New York Times best-selling author and local resident, Jennifer Nielsen, from 2 to 4 p.m., at the South Branch library, 725 S. Main, Bountiful. For accommodations for patrons with special needs call 801-295-8732.
• Common Fitness Mistakes, presented by Nate Kirkland, Sportsplex Gyms, 10 a.m., Hill Farms Community, Kaysville, 10 a.m. Cortney, 801-710-9083. Free.
• Ogden Pioneer Days hosts a devotional featuring President Dieter F. Uchtdorf, Second Counselor in the First Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 6 p.m., Dee Events Center, free, 801-626-8500.
• WSU will host the 36th annual Lindquist Family Symphony Pops and Fireworks, 9 p.m., Ada Lindquist Plaza and pond area, free, 801-626-6468.
• The South Davis Chapter of AARP ( a social non-partisan group) will meet at 12:30 p.m. at the Golden Years Center, 726 S. 100 East, Bountiful. Speaker will be Ron Whitehead, multiple term Salt Lake City Councilman. Visitors are welcome.
• Family First Monday Event, sponsored by Macaroni Kid, a non-profit dedicated to delivering the latest on all the family-friendly events and activities in Davis County. Super Hero Horseplay is the theme for the event, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Farmington Station Park, 320 N. Station Parkway, Farmington. shopatstationpark.com/play. 801-923-9111
• Storytelling at the Centerville Whitaker Museum features Lucille East and Rhoda Rigby mason will share stories of early Centerville including Grandma & Kids Company. 168 N. Main, Centerville, Margot, 801-797-9916.
• Bountiful High School Class of 1974 40th reunion.
• Golf, noon, Aug. 16, Bountiful Ridge Golf Course. Contact Paul Folsom, firstname.lastname@example.org. to reserve your spot.
• Reunion, Aug. 16, 7 to 11 p.m., Oakridge Country Club.
• Bountiful Concert in the Park features Peter Breinholt, 7 p.m., 400 N. 200 West, Bountiful. Please bring a donation for the Bountiful Food Pantry.
• Free Concert in the Park, 7:30 p.m. Stone Deep, vocal trio of tenors singing classical-pop favorites. Brigham Young Historic Park, State Street and 2nd Avenue, Salt Lake City.
• The Music of Motown with Changing Lanes Experience, presented by the Davis Arts Council, 801-546-8575, www.davisarts.org. 8 p.m., Kenley Amphitheater in Layton Commons Park.
• Sunday Concert Series, 7 p.m., Kenley Amphitheater in Layton Commons Park. Free. Ginger Bess: The Golden Age of Jazz.
• Island Traditions of Utah, Polynesian music and dance, at Red Butte Garden, free with regular admission. Performances at 6 and 7 p.m. www.redbuttegarden.org/monday-family-night.
• Free Concert in the Park, 7:30 p.m. Joshua Creek, popular country recording group, will perform. Brigham Young Historic Park, State Street and 2nd Avenue, Salt Lake City.
• Bountiful Concert in the Park features Patriotic Concert with Utah Voices and 23rd Army Band, 7 p.m., 400 N. 200 West, Bountiful. Please bring a donation for the Bountiful Food Pantry.
• Eclipse will perform at 8 p.m. at the Kenley Amphitheater in Layton Commons Park, presented by the Davis Arts Council, 801-546-8575, www.davisarts.org.
June 23-July 19
• “Children of Eden,” CenterPoint Legacy Theatre, 525 N. 400 West, Centerville. For tickets or more information, call 801-298-1302. centerpointtheatre.org.
• The Small Business Development Center at WSU presents “Start Smart: Business Start-Up Seminar,” a two-hour single session workshop designed to help entrepreneurs understand the basics to start a business, 10 a.m. to noon, WSU Davis, free, register at clients.utahsbdc.org.
• Free lunch and financial workshop, 11:30 a.m., Robintinos, 1385 S. 500 West, Bountiful. Seating limited call 801-298-3241 for reservations. Heritage Place Blue Harbor Senior Living.
First and Third Wednesday
• The Davis County chapter, National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) meets first and third Wednesdays, 7:30 p.m. at Intermountain Bountiful Clinic, 390 N. Main, Bountiful. Call Fran Wilby, 801-631-1275 or Jerry King, 801-451-5325.
• The Bountiful Breakfast Exchange Club meets at 7:30 a.m. at Country Inn and Suites, 999 N. 500 West, West Bountiful. Visitors welcome.
• The Davis County Amateur Radio Club meets the second Saturday of the month at the Davis County Sheriff’s office at 10 a.m. website is dcarc.net.
• A group of friends meet to give support, acceptance and emotional recovery from the features of borderline personality disorder, 600 E. 600 South, Ogden, noon to 1 p.m. beginning July 7. Ages 12 and up. Penny @ 801-393-2342. (Not to replace therapy or meds).