Stepping On Fall Prevention Workshop begins Thursdays, Oct. 5-Nov. 16, 12:30-2:30 p.m., at the North Davis Senior Activity Center (42 South State Street Clearfield). For more information, call Morganne Housley 801-525-5087.
Living Well with Diabetes Workshop:
• Thursdays, Sept. 8-Oct. 13, 6-8 p.m., at Tanner Clinic (2121 North 1700 West, Layton)
• Wednesdays, Sept. 14-Oct. 19, 6-8 p.m., at Wade Family Medicine (557 West 2600 South, Bountiful)
For more information, call Morganne Housley 801-525-5087.
Medicare 101 Class:
• Wednesday, Sept. 14, 6:30-7:30 p.m., at the Layton Library (155 N Wasatch Drive Layton)
• Wednesday, Oct. 12, 6:30-7:30 p.m., at the Clearfield Library (562 South 1000 East, Clearfield)
• Tuesday, Oct. 18, 6:30-7:30 p.m., at the Bountiful Library (725 South Main Street, Bountiful)
For more information, call Marie Jorgensen 801-525-5086.
Caregiver Education Classes are free and are scheduled for Sept. 20-Nov. 10. September’s topics and speakers are:
• Sept. 20 & 22: Aging Sucks! – Eileen Wood, HCNU Hospice
• Sept. 27 & 29: Caregiver Resources – Megan Forbush, Davis County Health Department Senior Services
Tuesdays’ one-hour classes start at noon and are held at Fairfield Village (1201 North Fairfield Road, Layton). Classes held on Thursdays will be at the Golden Years Senior Activity Center (726 South 100 East, Bountiful). Call Megan Forbush at 801-525-5088 for more information or to RSVP for a free lunch (by noon on Mondays) for a particular class.