Presenters will discuss various topics such as priorities of care, identity theft, recognizing the signs of dementia, bridging the gap, mental illness in the elderly, legal issues for seniors, nutrition for seniors, and how to overcome worrying.
For more information, please contact Megan Forbush at
Davis County Senior Services thanks the following agencies for sponsoring these classes: Autumn Glow Senior Activity Center, Applegate HomeCare and Hospice, Rocky Mountain Home Care, Caregiver Support Network, Arbor ResCare, Do It For You, and The ElderCare Law Firm.
• March 4: “Priorities of Care.” Chris Pace and Madeline McDonald – Rocky Mountain Care
• March 11: “Identity Theft.” Marcia Parisi and Jennifer Nackowski – Applegate HomeCare and Hospice
• March 18: “Recognizing the Signs of Dementia.” Alex Bishop – Caregiver Support Network
• March 25: “Bridging the Gap.” Elizabeth Squires – Arbor ResCare
• April 1: “Mental Illness in the Elderly.” Kim Cannon – Davis County Senior Services
• April 8: “Legal Issues for Seniors.” Eric B. Barnes – The ElderCare Law Firm
• April 15: “Nutrition for Seniors.” Bonnie Athas – Davis County Senior Services
• April 22: “How to Overcome Worrying.” Richard Smart – Do It For You